Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tee-Hee-Hee (HSS)

Good morning! As I was running this morning, I thought to myself "I can feel a tiny, TINY, bit of fall in the air..." Now, it will still be 101 degrees this afternoon, but there is something in the air today..... Maybe it's all in my mind, but that's ok! I am playing with all my new fall stamps and loving them. So, if I have to pretend it's cooler outside, that's just fine!


Today, it's another sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! 


And, I took it as an excuse to pull out this hilarious new stamp set called Tee-Hee-Hee!! I mean, how cute is this???


Sometimes, peoples say "I have no need for Halloween stamps." I disagree! This card for instance can be used for a variety of occasions. Right of the bat, I think it would be perfect to send to a girlfriend. Either for a "hey, I love ya" card or maybe a "hey, it's all gonna get better friend!" kind of card. It could be a thank you card... just because it doesn't say "thank you" on the front doesn't mean you can't send it as a thank you! And, if you have a teacher, neighbor, coworker who you love, this would be a cute card to go along with a fun pumpkin treat! So, don't dismiss Halloween stamps as just for a Halloween occasion!! So many uses in the fall!!

Stamps: Tee Hee Hee
Paper: Motley Monsters
Where can you get these? In the new Holiday Catalog out on Thursday!!
Make sure you hop over to HSS and see what the other designers have created! 
Don’t forget you only have THREE more days to take advantage of the awesome Stampin’ Up Starter Kit deal! Why not give it a try? You will really want to take advantage of the discount on all of your holiday paper crafting! And, you also will have a way to make some extra holiday cash if you want to! Please email me if you have any interest or sign up here.

And, today starts a week of new Weekly Deals! 



Check out all my fall classes here! 

My Paper Pumpkin- Get your first two months for $10 each! Use code HALFOFF2.




  



4 comments:

  1. How darling!!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your witch card. I bought this set because I found another great card using it, then I found this one. You did a really great job. Can I ask what the product item number is for those very large scallops in the background? I'd love to scrap lift your card if its ok with you. And thanks for the great reminder to check back often at the sale rack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I just realized, the scallops might be part of the paper??? I ordered that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I agree it would be a great thank you card for a friend. Thanks for sharing your talent on HSS,

    ReplyDelete